Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting to PDF

We have a template that we use from Excel 07 that we publish to PDF format.
On one machine here in the office no scaling nor paper size change is needed
and the document converts beautifully. On two other machines however the
excel document must be scaled back to 85% or it will lose a large edge of the
doc during the Publication to the PDF. We believe there is a setting in Excel
between the three machines that are not jiving, any idea's as to the setting
or program that is at fault?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Bill Harsh" wrote:

We have a template that we use from Excel 07 that we publish to PDF format.
On one machine here in the office no scaling nor paper size change is needed
and the document converts beautifully. On two other machines however the
excel document must be scaled back to 85% or it will lose a large edge of the
doc during the Publication to the PDF. We believe there is a setting in Excel
between the three machines that are not jiving, any idea's as to the setting
or program that is at fault?

Thats whats weird about it, we are all on the same page when it comes to our
print settings and such. In comparing two of the machines side by side,
everything looks identical in terms of Excel settings, Adobe settings and
printer settings, yet when I publish a document it gets cut off unless scaled
to 85% and my coworker has no issue's publishing at 100%