Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default Excel Headers & Footers

How do I create a header and add it to a predefined header list
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Once you use it you will find it in the Pull down on Header.

bob wrote:

How do I create a header and add it to a predefined header list

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That answer is misleading. Yes, it does appear in the drop down box after you add it in the page setup view, but so what. For each separate chart you have to do that each time.
What I am looking for is a way to add a footer, or edit and existing footer in the drop down box, so that no matter what chart I open up in the page setup option my new footer will be there in the drop down box so I can select it.
This should be able to affect every chart in the workbook.
I don't see how to do that. Is it possible?