Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default FILE CAN ONLY OPEN AS READ ONLY

I had created a worksheet which I placed in the shared folder in the server.
This worksheet is for everyone to access and update accordingly.
However, the file can only be open by others as read only, even I have not
select the READ only option under the General Option.

How can I place the file in the shared folder and allow others to edit and
save as and when required?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

vcff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tnks but I am using Office 2007 while others are using Office 97 or 2000.
I do not see the Tools in 2007. I am still not used to the new design and
the way Office 2007 works.

vcff