Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dil Dil is offline

Default Pivot table data sorting

I'm trying to sort my pivot table by a data field. For example, I have about
5 row fields and 12 sum fields in the data section. I'd like to sort one of
the sum fields from highest to lowest, but the table keeps the data sorted by
the rows. Is there anyway to remove that sort and sort by the data fields
instead?

Thanks!