Ted

Default Excel General Ledger

I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out
there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to
share?
Fredrik Wahlgren

"Ted" wrote in message
I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone

out
there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want

share?

I'm sure you can find one he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

/Fredrik

David DeRolph

Here's simple template from Microsoft:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...684391033.aspx. I wouldn't
really call it a general ledger; it does not really automate double entry
accounting. For about $200, you could buy QuickBooks Pro or Peachtree
Accounting. I think either of them - I'm familiar with both - would be a
much better solution. You might even take a look at Peachtree First
Accounting, which I believe sells for less than $100, and Quick Books may
also have one or more entry level programs for a lower price.