Patrick

Default Shadowing

I have shadowed a row in Excel. Unfortunately, I shadowed the entire row
instead of just the relevent info. I am told that to remove the same I
should select the area, go to the shadow box in the drawing toolbar and click
on "remove shadow." However, I am not given this option as the "remove
shadow" button is not "lit" /available.

HELP!
Jim Rech

The "shadow" you see applied to a range is not really a cell or range
attribute but an object or "shape" that has been put in the sheet to look
like a shadow. You must select the shape by clicking its edge and then
delete it (with the Del key). Then you can do a new shadow.

--
Jim
"Patrick" wrote in message
|I have shadowed a row in Excel. Unfortunately, I shadowed the entire row
| instead of just the relevent info. I am told that to remove the same I
| should select the area, go to the shadow box in the drawing toolbar and
click
| on "remove shadow." However, I am not given this option as the "remove
| shadow" button is not "lit" /available.
|
| HELP!

Patrick

Thanks, Jim! I kept playing with it and finally figured it out. It was just
like you said! Thanks again!