Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Updating link to external source without having it open

Basicly my problem is i am referencing to an external spreadsheet. When i
don't have this open, it doesn't update the formula's with the right values.
A button or so wouldn't matter. I just want someone to open up 1 file and
excel to do the rest (retrieve the info).

Greets,
Gunti
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First:
Tools Options Edit clear the Ask to Update...

Second:
Edit Links... and insure that Update Automatic is check for each link

Third
Edit Links... Startup Prompt check the bottom button
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200813