Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup criteria - digits and letter

Hello !
Having an issue with the organization of the array table. A few of the 7
digit resource numbers - the sort criteria - end with "-C".

0100000
0100000-C
0200000
0200000-C

chrono order isnt working for me, I have tried eliminating the dash, and
putting the "C" items at the end of the chrono .

Does anyone have a suggestion ?
Thanks for your time and expertise !!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cindy,

What is it that you are trying to do? Sort, or use the table in a LOOKUP or VLOOKUP?

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP