Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Active Cell Border

In all my experience with Excel, the active cell is marked with a bold border
around it, to make it easy to find.
I am now working on a machine in which the active cell is marked with a
border of two thin lines.

How do I change it back?
How do I change the border of the active cell so it is always a bold, black
border?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I'm not aware of any setting in Excel to control this, which means it may be
a windows setting, or a registry change?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire