Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlight Expired dates

I am needing to be able to open my excel sheet and have it automatically
highlight the expired dates. For example, if I opened the sheet on November
10, 2008, it will highlight everything before 11/10/2008. Is this possible?
I would greatly appreciate it!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Suppose your dates are in Col A then
select Column A
Choose Conditional Formatting
Choose FORMULA IS in the first drop drown
Paste
=$A1<Today()
Choose the formatting you want
Click Ok and you are done