Dchaney Indianapolis

Default datafeeds and formulas

hi i need to change the prices in my datafeed to show an increase in price of
20% in the price colum for example if an item cost $20.00 dollers i want
to beabel to change it to show a 20% increase in price to say $20.80. id
like it to do this from line one all the way to the bottom of the
spreadsheet. row 19,890

Hi
Assuming your existing price is in A7, try this in A8:
=A7*1.2
Once you have done that, reselect the cell and double-click on the little
black square in the bottom right-hand corner of that cell to automatically
fill down the series.
By the way, a 20% increase on $20 is not $20.80!

--
Andy.

"Dchaney Indianapolis" <Dchaney
wrote in message ...
hi i need to change the prices in my datafeed to show an increase in price
of
20% in the price colum for example if an item cost $20.00 dollers i
want
to beabel to change it to show a 20% increase in price to say $20.80.
id
like it to do this from line one all the way to the bottom of the
spreadsheet. row 19,890

Thanks for the feedback!

--
Andy.

"Dchaney Indianapolis" wrote
in message ...
the finished price was only a example not really the correct price it
would
be but thanks you did answer my question .

"Dchaney Indianapolis" wrote:

hi i need to change the prices in my datafeed to show an increase in
price of
20% in the price colum for example if an item cost $20.00 dollers i
want
to beabel to change it to show a 20% increase in price to say $20.80.
id
like it to do this from line one all the way to the bottom of the
spreadsheet. row 19,890

Lady Layla

EAsiest way -- if you do not need to capture it in a separate column., In an
empty cell type 1.2,Select the cell, Edit -- Copy, Select the cells you want
changed, Edit -- Paste Special -- Multiply OKAY