Ken Chace

Default Merging Data

How may I merge my data onto a business card format stock, so that I will be
able to place individual information on each card. This stock has ten cards
to a page and I need to run approx 2500 names.

Thank You !
Otto Moehrbach

Ken
I'm not sure of what you want since I'm not familiar with "business card
format stock", but it sounds like a label stock and you want to populate
each label. Is that right?
This can be done with VBA using a looping code to run through all 2500
names. If you wish, send me a sample of what you are working with and I'll
try to help. My email address is . Remove the "nop"
from this address. HTH Otto