Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Green markers

How do I switch those little green triangular markers off?

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd http://www.NPSL1.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Network. http://www.swingnn.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Menu Tools|Options, Error Checking tab, uncheck the ones that annoy you....
I uncheck: Inconsistent Formula in region, Formula omits cells in region,
unlocked cells containing formula, and formulas referring to empty
cells....my personal preference (oh, and Number stored as text!).
--
** John C **