Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Set number of prints in page setup

In Excel 2003 I could set the number of prints I needed in page setup and
that number would print every time. Now my report is working under Excel
2007 and I cannot figure out how to change the default number of prints. Can
anyone help me with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

How did you do this in 2003? If you are talking about the 2003 command
File, Page Setup, Options command it is found in 2007 by choosing the Page
Layout tab, clicking the quick launch button on the bottom right of the Page
Setup group and choosing Options.

If this helps please click the Yes button
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Peggi" wrote:

In Excel 2003 I could set the number of prints I needed in page setup and
that number would print every time. Now my report is working under Excel
2007 and I cannot figure out how to change the default number of prints. Can
anyone help me with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on Page Layout on the Ribbon
Click on the arrow on the Page Setup group
Click on Options
Click on Paper Tab
Select the Copies you want
Click Ok
Click Ok

"Peggi" wrote:

In Excel 2003 I could set the number of prints I needed in page setup and
that number would print every time. Now my report is working under Excel
2007 and I cannot figure out how to change the default number of prints. Can
anyone help me with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I appreciate both of your responses very much. I did discover that from
options you have to choose "advanced", click on paper/output, and change the
number of copies on the underline. Then be sure to save. -
Peggi