Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel file perob in opening

Hi its me Atif
i have office 2003 installed in my pc . issue is this due to come virus or
any perob my all Excel.xsl files not beeing opne its show mention bellow
errer in open
The file you are trying ot open is in a diffrent farmat then specifid both
file extention verify that the file is not corrupted and in form of trusted
source before opening the file
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Atif,

Please check the file name. The extension might be xlsx and not xls (the x
after xls), which might be an Excel 2007 file.

--
Kind Regards,
Satti Charvak