Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to email the print version of excel document?

I would like to know how to get to the print preview version of a document so
I can email it to customers. I have only been able to figure out how to email
the active spread sheets so far and that's no good.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hope I am not totally offbase here...

Requirements are not clear. Here are a few options...

If you want to send the information as it looks on a printed copy....

A. Print to install a PDF creator and send the file generated when you print
to PDF.
B. Print to Microsoft XPS writer to create a file and send that file

Or

You can open Print Preview take a screen shot (one page at a time) and send
that image.

Or

Save the file in page layout view and send...