Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default TODAY, Subtract a List of Dates from...

I want a formula to count the remaining dates in the year when subtracted
from TODAY. Hints are welcome - (PLEASE). Dates are in a column and already
exclude weekends and federal holidays.

DOUG
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),12,31)-TODAY()

I don't understand the second bit how can a date exclude dates!!

Mike

Mike

"DOUG ECKERT" wrote:

I want a formula to count the remaining dates in the year when subtracted
from TODAY. Hints are welcome - (PLEASE). Dates are in a column and already
exclude weekends and federal holidays.

DOUG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike H: My list excludes those dates which are holidays and weekends. I
want to subtract the number of days remaining in the fiscal year (Oct - Sep)
on that list from today's date.

Thank you.

DOUG