aimeesue78

Default How do I print several sheets in a workbook as one file, making t.

Duke Carey

Please post your question in the body of the message. It is truncated and we
have to guess.

My guess is that you simply need to select the tabs you want to print by
clicking on the tab for the first sheet to print, then press & hold the
Control key while clicking on the other tabs you want to print. When all are
selected, click on the print button

JulieD

my guess is you're looking for the report manager add-in (which allows for
consecutive page numbers, different views / scenarios per sheet, differenet
sheet order etc) ... in version 2000 it is found under tools / add-ins and
then can be accessed from the view menu
with 2002 & 2003 you need to download it from microsoft's website and follow
the instructions for installing it. if this is what you're after post back
and i'll dig out the appropriate page in the ms site for you.

--
Cheers
JulieD