Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove white space in print preview

Excel 2007 - I am having a problem where I have multiple cells with
paragraphs of data in them. When I am working in the cell it shows the last
line of data to match up with the bottom of the cell. However, when I go to
print preview it shows a large amount of white space from my last line of
data to the end of the cell. The white space shouldn't be there. I made
sure I don't have any extra returns or spaces after my last word and
punctuation mark. Any thoughts?