Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default query update moving rows...help!

I have two ODBC queries returning data on one worksheet.

A user places "Static" info in a cell (column) next to the query
results...these are our notes about each transaction. But when we refresh
for any reason, the query updates and may now have added rows of new data in
between the first and last records, making the "static" data entered by hand
into one column no longer match the row it was intended to be applicable to...

Is there some way I can make the "typed in data" stay with with the row of
query results it was intended for?

Halp!