Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I invert the order of items in a column

"Jack Sons" wrote:

Ron,

Once I got this from Alan Beban:

=OFFSET($A$1,COUNTA(A:A)-ROW(),0) will work if your data always starts in
$a$1 if it starts in say row 14 then =OFFSET($A$1,COUNTA(A:A)+14-ROW(),0)
will work. if there is other information in column A you would have to
specify the range in the Counta function.

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

"Ron G" <Ron schreef in bericht

Jack, your a genius. Thanks.