Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tj tj is offline

Default formula for spreadsheet/tabs

Hi,

I have spreadsheet with following.

The "Details" tab contains almost 200 customers names & acct number along
with information for four different products (4 columns) which are sumed at
total monthly
the "Summary" tab has to show customer with total dollar amount monthly
which I as of now am linking it manually.

The summary tab has the customer names but needs to pull information each
month from the detail tab monthly, is there a way to automate this?

please advise

thanks for help in advance
TJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes with SUMPRODUCT. But we need more detail to give you a full answer.
Want to send me a dummy workbook? (my private email, not the newsgroup)
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP