Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting rows

I have a spreadsheet that I need to insert rows. However, after i insert
rows, then go to enter data in a cell, everytime i start to type data, a new
row is inserted. how do i stop this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can you disable macros on the worksheet and see whether the problem persists?

Also you can Right-Click on the Tab name and choose View Code

If you see any code between
with something which says Insert...
then delete everything
and test

You may make a copy of the workbook first so that you can go back to what
you had...