Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - Hide & Unhide Columns/Rows

The tool tip that appears when you cursor over the Unhide Rows and Unhide
Columns doesn't work --- rows - Ctrl+( and Columns - Ctrl+). The Hide Tool
tip does work (Hide Rows - Ctrl+9 and Hide Columns - Ctrl+0) but the unhide
does not... Any suggestions?
--
Leah L. Hinds
Project Manager, Training & Support

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

oooooops... I mistyped the commands... Sorry

It is Ctrl+Shift+) which is Ctrl+Shift+0 and Ctrl+Shift+( which is
Ctr+Shift+9.

Also, Ctrl+Shift+9 or ( works for Rows but the Ctrl+Shift+0 or ) does not
work for Columns.

--

"leahl" wrote:

The tool tip that appears when you cursor over the Unhide Rows and Unhide
Columns doesn't work --- rows - Ctrl+( and Columns - Ctrl+). The Hide Tool
tip does work (Hide Rows - Ctrl+9 and Hide Columns - Ctrl+0) but the unhide
does not... Any suggestions?
--
Leah L. Hinds
Project Manager, Training & Support

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I cannot get mine to work to unhide columns... I have tried selecting cells
on either side of the hidden column, selecting the entire column... nothing
seems to work...
--
Leah L. Hinds
Project Manager, Training & Support

"Bob I" wrote:

Sure it does.

leahl wrote:

oooooops... I mistyped the commands... Sorry

It is Ctrl+Shift+) which is Ctrl+Shift+0 and Ctrl+Shift+( which is
Ctr+Shift+9.

Also, Ctrl+Shift+9 or ( works for Rows but the Ctrl+Shift+0 or ) does not
work for Columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Quick Access Toolbar. I thought you meant the Tooltip didn't appear.

But it sounds like you are having trouble with the Shift key

Ctrl+ 9 or 0 to Hide
Ctrl+Shift+ 9 or 0 to UNHide

leahl wrote:

I am sorry, Bob, but I don't know what QAT is...??? Remove and re-add what?
Sorry to sound so clueless...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See other reply Shift key