bvlumber

Default How do you turn off the Undo feature in excel?

It seems to be slowing me down as it records actions. i'd like to turn the
feature off. Is there a way?
Dave Peterson

This sounds very drastic to me. (I screw up enough that I like to have Undo
available.)

But....

xl2k and above
XL: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211922

xl97
XL97: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=162944

--

Dave Peterson