Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying with transpose and VB code

I have 3 Q's that I require help with.

I want to copy a row of information from one worksheet to another using the
transpose, as the copy needs to run down a column on the sheet I'm copying
to, but it always returns an absolute column and relative row, instead of
relative column absolute row!

Q. How do I get it to return relative column and absolute row?

Q. Is there a way to set all cell references within a worksheet to absolute
cell references in 1 fell swoop instead of having to do each cell
individually?

Q. Can anyone give me some VB code to do the following in a macro,
Increment the row, column and range references by 1, then repeat the code
incrementing the row, column and range ref's each time for a set number of
times (442 total), then end the code/macro. I started the code below, which
works and I can copy it, but have to edit every line and 442 times is a bit
much!
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "='Shift plan'!R[-2]C[3]"
Range("C7").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "='Shift plan'!R[-3]C[4]"
Range("C8").Select

Thanks to all in anticipation, Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

for Rowcounnt = 6 to 442
Range("C" & RowCount).formulaR1C1 = "='Shift plan'!R4C[3]"
next Rowcount

"keith" wrote:

[...]

Deleting and Copying Marco code engbe Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 May 11th 08 02:44 AM
Transpose a text string while copying adjacent column data to new willc Excel Worksheet Functions 5 May 31st 07 08:20 PM
Copying code wal50 New Users to Excel 4 September 8th 06 08:00 PM
How do I Transpose without copying duplicates? TheRook Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 17th 06 08:56 AM
copying vba code to a standard code module 1vagrowr Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 November 23rd 05 04:00 PM