Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I change the scroll amount of page up/down key in excel?

In Excel 2003 the amount of lines scrolled up/down by using the page up/down
is controlled by the size of the window you are looking at. In 2007 it
appears that the scroll amount is fixed to scroll 48 lines no matter the
window size. Can this be changed? How? If not, this is going to be a royal
pain.

Thanks

Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In my Excel 2007, in Normal view, the Page Up/Page Down keys jump one window
size, and the number of rows jumped varies depending on the size of the Excel
window I have open and my level of zoom - it is not fixed.

In Page Layout view, it does jump a fixed 48 rows, which is equivalent to
one page when the default cell format is set to Calibri 11 pt.

What view are you in when looking at your data?