Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Legend

Hi,
How can I show the legend near every point in the series (in the plot area)
instead of as a list at the side?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Right click the series and then

Format data series - Data label tab - Check 'Series Name'

Select and delete the legend at the side of the chart if you don't want it.

Mike

"assaf1978" wrote:

Hi,
How can I show the legend near every point in the series (in the plot area)
instead of as a list at the side?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click on the series and select "add data labels". Then right-click on
the label itself and select 'format data labels'

"Mike H" wrote:

No idea I haven't used it

"assaf1978" wrote:

Hi,
How can I show the legend near every point in the series (in the plot area)
instead of as a list at the side?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or... in the Chart Layout tab in the ribbon there is a 'labels' section. Use
the Data Labels drop down to get to the Format Data Labels dialog box. This
will allow you to do all the data series at once.

"Mike H" wrote:

No idea I haven't used it