Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2008 for the mac document themes

Does anyone know why Excel 2008 uses the old Standard colors, while Word and
PowerPoint 2008 use the new theme colors just like Office 2007? In Excel
2008, I can only apply theme colors to charts, SmartArt, and WordArt. I can't
apply the document theme colors (or fonts) to cell fills or text.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I'm not sure anyone is going to be able to say anything more than - because
that's the way Microsoft did it.

I know that's no concillation, but we will just have to live with it till
the next version?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire