Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default To convert calculated numbers for Cut & Paste

I'm not sure if this is a unique question, but I haven't been able to find it
in the forums or in Excel 'Help'.

I have a data table (numeric whole numbers, all positive) that when read
across will produce a sum. With multiple lines of data, an entire column of
sums is created.

I want to cut & paste only the sum column to another worksheet. However when
I do so, every value now reads "REF#!" since I've removed it from the
calculating function; I have to transfer the entire Table to keep that sum
column, but the rest of the data (no longer needed) just makes the new Table
that much bigger and too 'busy'.

How do I convert the calculated sums into hard values so I can then cut/copy
& paste it elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

-dn