Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lp lp is offline

Default How do I reverse the order of a column or row?

How do I reverse the order of a column or row without sorting the cells in
ascending or descending order?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you may add a column with a series of values 1, 2, 3 ,4 and so
on. Then sort the two column, sorting on the added column in descending
order. Eventually, delete the added column.
Regards.
Daniel

How do I reverse the order of a column or row without sorting the cells in
ascending or descending order?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use a help column/row and put 1,2,3 etc in the help column, then select both
column and sort descending by the help column, then remove the help column

Peo Sjoblom

"LP" wrote in message
How do I reverse the order of a column or row without sorting the cells in
ascending or descending order?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Without sorting but using a helper column and assuming you want to reverse
column A........

In the helper column enter =INDEX($A$1:$A$26,26-(ROW(A1)-1))

Copy down to row 100

To reverse row 1..............

=INDEX(1:1,26-(COLUMN(A1)-1))

Adjust ranges to suit