Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ET ET is offline

Default Page breaks on a shared Excel file

I have a shared excel file with multiple page breaks. There are some people
who access the file who can see the saved page breaks and some who cannot.

Does anybody know why?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The users that can see page breaks have their VIEW set to PAGE BREAK PREVIEW.
To resolve the issue just switch back to NORMAL view in the VIEW menu.
--
Kevin Backmann

"ET" wrote:

I have a shared excel file with multiple page breaks. There are some people
who access the file who can see the saved page breaks and some who cannot.

Does anybody know why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ET ET is offline

Let me rephrase my question: the page break that can be seen in the VIEW menu
are different from one person to another. So, we all are looking at in with
the VIEW menu but half see one set of page breaks and the other see half see
something else.