Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Default Email Font Frustration

When I type an email address in any cell, after leaving the cell the font
changes to Calibri, 9.5. I've set the entire page, the entire document for
that matter, to Ariel, 10.

Can anyone help with my frustration?

Thanks,

AJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When you enter or edit it, it is set to the default font for the worksheet...

You can modify it later.

Unfortunately this can be controlled. However you may have a macro which
changes the appearance of all hyperlinks...