Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Causes of "A...sheet you want to move...contains "wrn.BCOMP"?

When attempting to "move or copy" a worksheet I receive a message stating "A
formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'wrn.BCOMP.',
which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this
version of the name?"
What causes this message or how do I correct whatever is on the sheet that
is causing it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel creates names when it needs them. And some of those names are hidden from
the user.

Get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name
Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

And you may find a bunch of hidden names that you never knew existed.

ps. I think some wrn.* names are created when you use Report Manager. (But
I've seen them in other workbooks/worksheets when I never used Report Manager,
too.)

--

Dave Peterson