Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Elliminating gaps between adjacent cells

I was just wondering if there was any way to eliminate the gaps between two
cells that are next to each other. I have two cells next to each other
horizontally. The cell on the left is right justified and the cell on the
right is left justified. I have it set up this way because I want the two
cells to run togethor and look like one continuous string of text. However,
while I have justified the text so that it should run togethor there is still
a gap between the text (probably because of the cell boundaries). Is there
any way to eliminate the gap so the two different text strings can appear to
be one continuous text string?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You could create a formula like =a1&b1 or =a1&" "&b1 in another cell.

There is a second options:
1. Left align both cells.
2. Select the left-hand cell. Click the Increase Indent button on the
format toolbar a couple of times. This will put the text upto or even under
the other cell, then if necessary you can resize the cell to just view the
left cell's text.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire