Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default date input mask

In Access you can create an input mask for the data entry of phone numbers,
dates and other numbers that need a hypen or slash. This makes data entry
quicker. Is there a way in Excel to do the same. I have a large number of
dates to enter and do not want to have to stop and use a hypen or slash to
separate the day, month and year.