Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WORKBOOK LINKS-VLOOKUP

I have a workbook with vlookups in it. When I open it there is a message
saying one or more links that cannot be updated. Pick "continue" to leave as
is or Pick " Edit" to change the link.
But there is no problem with the link. If I go to data and pick edit link
and choose either check status or update link it works fine with no problem.
Why do I get this message apon opening the workbook or how do I disable it?

Thanks