excel determine no failed.

formula for budget

Good day
this is the excel worksheet before me

item Budget Curr Budget Jan Feb Mar
comp h/w 5000 **** 1000 500 200
hort 6000 ****
animal prod 2000 ****

What formula should I use to workout the current budget. So initially I have
R5000 then I purchase comp h/w for R1000 in jan the current budget should be
R4000 and then purchase comp h/w in feb the current budget should be 3500 and
then purchase in mar the curr budget must be 3300. How can u accomplish this?

Thanking you

Sandy Mann

formula for budget

With the Comp h/w expenditures in E2:P2, try:

=B2-SUM(D2:P2)

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"excel determine no failed."
m wrote in message
Good day
this is the excel worksheet before me

item Budget Curr Budget Jan Feb Mar
comp h/w 5000 **** 1000 500 200
hort 6000 ****
animal prod 2000 ****

What formula should I use to workout the current budget. So initially I
have
R5000 then I purchase comp h/w for R1000 in jan the current budget should
be
R4000 and then purchase comp h/w in feb the current budget should be 3500
and
then purchase in mar the curr budget must be 3300. How can u accomplish
this?

Thanking you

Stefi

formula for budget

Extending your example to 12 months
=B2-SUM(D2:O2)
Regards,
Stefi

€žexcel determine no failed.€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Good day
this is the excel worksheet before me

item Budget Curr Budget Jan Feb Mar
comp h/w 5000 **** 1000 500 200
hort 6000 ****
animal prod 2000 ****

What formula should I use to workout the current budget. So initially I have
R5000 then I purchase comp h/w for R1000 in jan the current budget should be
R4000 and then purchase comp h/w in feb the current budget should be 3500 and
then purchase in mar the curr budget must be 3300. How can u accomplish this?

Thanking you

Pete_UK

formula for budget

If current budget is column C, then put this in C2:

=B2-SUM(D2:O2)

and copy down. This assumes you have 12 monthly columns.

Hope this helps.

Pete