Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating an Form to enter data

Dear Colleagues,
How do I create a form, with labels? Data, Form does not show the data label
in the form itself. I need to enter data in a form with labels and I would
like to avoid using Visual Basic to create the form.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Bob,
You were correct. What happened was that the header row was formatted, so
that is why the labels were not populating in the form. When I entered just
normal text, the labels populated the form. Thanks so much.

Louis