Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Time Change in Excel Spreadsheet

I am working on a spreadsheet in which one tab pulls information from data
entered into the other tabs. The purpose is to show service levels for
different groups throughout the day. As you all may know, the time changes
this weekend and when this happens, I am afraid that this spreasheet will no
longer produce the correct summary sheet. Does anyone know how to change the
time to account for daylight savings time on my spreadsheet? I am at a loss,
so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can you descibe a situation where it will matter?

If I expect something at 11AM today I will not expect it at 10AM or 12 Noon
once daylight saving ends.