Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto force a macro

I have a worksheet linked to a live feed. When the live feed changes by $3 I
want it to automatically force a macro to be set off. Any idea how I could do
this?

Thanks,

Jase
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you using a Query? There is an QueryTable_AfterRefresh(Success As
Boolean) function that can be triggered when the query is made. You will
somehow need to have both th new and old values. The AfterRefresh can do two
things

1) Compare the new Data against the Data Previous Value.
2) Move the New value(s) to a new column containing Previous Value

"Jase" wrote:

I have a worksheet linked to a live feed. When the live feed changes by $3 I
want it to automatically force a macro to be set off. Any idea how I could do
this?

Thanks,

Jase

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ive never used a query before but it sounds like thats what I want to do. I
will need to have my price copied over if as a new start reference point if
my value reaches over $3.

How do I set up a query?