-   -   how to merge data from multiple columns to one column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20787-how-merge-data-multiple-columns-one-column.html)

w8ting4hlp

how to merge data from multiple columns to one column

I have first, middle, and last names in A, B, and C. I want to merge
everything into A. Ho do I do that?

momtoaj

In column D use the formula

=A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

The " " would put in your spaces in between the names.
Then go to column D & do Edit Copy, move to column A & do
Edit Paste. Then you should be able to delete columns B,
C & D.

Hope that helps!