Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Main history of car insurance

In 1988, I bought my first car, and clearly the case, once it insured.
Everything was good for the state.

For the year, my car three times scratched. No fault of mine. I
regularly receive insurance. Even with a usury. But still not all
insurance pays off.

And then me one, my friend advised. And you, said the fear of your car
each year. Only these are not money to the insurance company Nesi, a
host leave. And since then, has fifteen years I have regularly insure
your car. 10% of the value of the car. Each year.

Was during this time and minor accidents and incidents. But I did not
have a headache when dealing with insurers! I myself insurer.

And now, I can say, and correctly, I did that, then obey friend!

Home in this case, it ruchenku to this zanachku not run is not the
case. And all would-type top.

And of course do not keep all the money in one place. Part of the
currency of the RR part on deposit, part of promotions ... Well, etc.

The main thing is that at least a quarter of the cost of the machine
could be quickly deleted. At the minor repairs.

Information on motor insurance: 'auto insurance in nevada'
(http://tinyurl.com/5gwon9), 'auto insurance offering'
(http://tinyurl.com/584vtw), 'auto insurance law n.h'
(http://tinyurl.com/63emyv), 'auto insurance altoona pennsylvania'
(http://tinyurl.com/5m9qwf),