Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Workbook protection

I have a workbook (schedule) of 8 worksheets. Worksheet A contains command
buttons that do nothing more than change the custom view/print settings for
worksheets B to H.
When I protect worksheets B-H for locked and unlocked cells, the command
buttons on worksheet A will not change the view.
My objective is to lock out users from the ability to View Formulas,
Copy/Edit any cell, as well as the work around "save as" (if they cannot
select a cell, they cannot rebuild the page). In short ... I want to allow
them to do nothing but view and print!!

Any suggestions?