Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
No Name

Default Subtotals

Hi

I have a query which brings in the following information:
Shop Month SKU Qty
Sample data might be:
AL 12 123 8
BU 12 234 1
AL 12 123 1
AL 12 234 1
AL 11 123 5

I wish to get subtotals by branch, date and SKU. The example above would
give:
AL 11 123 5
AL 12 123 9
AL 12 234 1
BU 12 234 1

I've tried every method I can think of and I'm guessing it may need multiple
queries to get the results I want. Usually I would use the query to create a
table, open it in Excel and do it there. This query brings back over 180,000
records, though, which is too big for Office 2K to handle in Excel.

Thanks.