Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default UPPER CASE

Hi;
I'm running EXCEL 2003 and Windows XP Professional. I have a spreadsheet
with over 7,000 rows. I have a column that has text in it when there's data
in a row. I need to convert all of the text in that column to upper case.
I've checked the HELP files but could not find any information to solve this
problem. Is there a way of putting together a formula or function using
=UPPER, or some other method? Please respond as I am at a stand still. Thanks.
Nick Jury.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

.. need to convert all of the text in that column to upper case
Assume that col is col A, with data in A2 down
You could put in B2: =UPPER(A2)
then just copy B2 down all the way to the last row of data in col A
--
Max
Singapore