ebxr8

Default How do i include the original workbook in the email message creat.

When i click on the hyperlink i created to an email address i want it to
automatically include the workbook as an attachment. Is this possible?

Thanks
Bill Sharpe

Hey Amedee, he did ask "how to" in his subject line.
Don't be such a stickler!

Bill

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
ebxr8 shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.misc:

When i click on the hyperlink i created to an email address i want it
to automatically include the workbook as an attachment. Is this
possible?

Yes

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How to Report Bugs Effectively
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the
answer.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...-with-yes-or-n
o-answers.html

Steve

Thanks for nothing!
Is there any genuine people who is smart enough to answer this question.
Thanks in advance.

Steve

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

ebxr8 shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.misc:

When i click on the hyperlink i created to an email address i want it
to automatically include the workbook as an attachment. Is this
possible?

Yes

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How to Report Bugs Effectively
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the
answer.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...-with-yes-or-n
o-answers.html

Steve

Thankyou very much, this was very helpful.
Think I was having a bad day in my previous reply, sorry!

Cheers

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

ebxr8 shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.misc:

When i click on the hyperlink i created to an email address i want it
to automatically include the workbook as an attachment. Is this
possible?

Thanks

You should try the VBA created by Ron De Bruin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/
I have not tried it myself, and if you don't know VBA it's going to be
difficult, but others have reported varying degrees of success. Give it
a shot, I'd say.

PS: The first time I wanted to type more, but then a slip of the mouse
made me send the message before it was ready, then I lost track of the
thread, then a day away from the pc,... I didn't want to be pedant.