Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Links don't update error message even if it really does upda

Hello

I am having an issue with Excel 2003 giving an error message that the file
is not being updated when it really does get updated. The problem is users
get used to clicking ok and when the information really does not get updated
they think that it did. I opened all the files in the correct order and the
problem still persists. It happens accross several different linked Excel
workbooks. I read this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813977 and
tried it on Excel 2007 to see if I can get an error code. The files are not
saved as html. I noticed that with Excel 2007 everything works great, there
is no error message. How can I fix this issue in Excel 2003.

Thank you,