RR

Default Excel workbooks in different windows & Fill color?

Q1
Hi, how to make excel workbooks opens in different windows?
When I'm using Word all files opens in different windows and I can close
each window without Word finish.

Q2
How do I get different fill-colors other than those listed in the cell -
format - meny?
I got an english template with light grey-cells, worked all right yesterday,
but today all cells with that color has become light-green.
The light-grey color does not show up in the format meny - Weird!

Q3
It's easy to format a cell with colors depending on values eg., but how do I
cange the entire row color or several cells depending on a cells value in
another row?

Gord Dibben

RR

1. ToolsOptionsView. "Windows in Taskbar"

2. ToolsOptionsColorModify.

3. Select the rows or cells first then FormatConditional FormattingFormula
is:

Assuming row 1 is selected enter =$D2=value where D2 is the other cell.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP