Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Which hosting is better? Hostgater or seo-host

I have a question?

I am considering hosting for a couple sites I want to develop.
I am new to hosting, But have narrowed it down to 2.

Which is better:

[image:
http://marketingpowerhouse.info/img/...b/seohost.png]

SEO-HOST.COM[/b]

[image:
HTTP://MARKETINGPOWERHOUSE.INFO/IMG/...HOSTGATER.GIF]

[b]HOSTGATER.COM

Seems like Hostgater.com & SEO-Host are the most popular. Any
suggestions?

Thanks for your input.

--
Teahdeese